The Experiences section is a collection of experiences using the Pomodoro Technique.
Here you will find personal stories, articles, videos, and other types of content covering a wide range of user experiences from various people from all around the world. From teachers, to artists, to business executives, you can find it all here using the sidebar on the left.
How Experiences are Organized
The Experiences section consists of posts organized by different categories:
- Media: The type of media (photo, video, text, etc.)
- User: Who it's for; the intended audience; who the experience is relevant to (writers, students, everyone, etc.)
- Subject: The subject matter covered (how to deal with interruptions, specific Pomodoro Technique objectives, introduction to the technique, ideas for breaks, etc.)
How to Find the Information You Want
To find the specific information you are interested in, you can search by tags that will help narrow down your query to the most relevant experiences. The tags currently being used are listed below.
- Type the tags into the search box on the top right side of the page
- Be sure to type the tags exactly as shown, including the # symbol
- To narrow down your search, type multiple tags into the search box
Categories and Tags
The following is a list of tags currently being used.
- #everyone - for all types of Pomodoro users
- #artists - for designers, painters, sculptors, etc.
- #children - for children of any age
- #educators - for those in the educational field
- #entrepreneurs - for all types of business owners
- #executives - for all types of business executives
- #filmmakers - for anyone involved in film or video
- #freelancers - for all types of independent workers
- #lawyers - for attorneys, lawyers, & other legal professionals
- #managers - for all types of management
- #musicians - for all types of musicians
- #parents - for mothers, fathers, & anyone caring for children
- #programmers - for all types of software programmers & developers
- #students - for students of any age & level
- #teachers - for anyone involved in the teaching profession
- #teams - for anyone who is part of a team
- #writers - for authors, bloggers, & anyone who writes
- #breaks - pomodoro breaks
- #critique - critical review of the technique
- #fun - just for fun...
- #general - a general overview or discussion of the technique
- #introduction - basic introduction to the technique
- #objective1 - finding out how much effort an activity requires
- #objective2 - cutting down on interruptions (internal & external)
- #objective3 - estimating the effort required for activities
- #objective4 - making the Pomodoro more effective
- #objective5 - setting up a timetable
- #objective6 - using the technique to achieve your own personal improvement objective
Now, go and explore...